Pamplona’s chin is constructed out of adamantium

Eduardo Pamplona’s chin is constructed out of adamantium. That’s the only way I could make sense of his M1 Global fight against Dylon Clay. Pamplona apparently felt that trying to block punches with his hands is so 2008 so instead he just used his chin. Dude just decided to take straight explosions to the face from Clay and it didnt even phase him. I’ve never seen someone take a chain of seven punches directly to the chin, back up, smile and then pick his nose. Yes, pick his nose. Its one of the most gangsterish things I’ve seen. 

Even though he fights for Brazil, you gotta be a fan after his win this Friday. He’s only been TKO’d once in his career by way of fist salad from Robbie Lawler. Dude looks like he should be sacrificing Mayans in Apocalpyto.

Published on May 24, 2009 at 11:09 pm
Stay up-to-date with the latest MMA news, rumors, and updates by following the RED Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. Also, don't forget to add MiddleEasy to your Google News feed Follow us on Google News for even more coverage.

Related

Leave a Comment